Seven Bridges Trail

Seven Bridges Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Colorado Springs, CO that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Seven cascading waterfalls with a total of 224 steps.

4 minutes ago

great. Nice family hike

Awesome hike loved it!

Parked in the dirt parking area at the end of N Cheyenne Canyon Rd and walked a little to Seven Bridges trailhead (622). Nice hike up the seven bridges with the creek all around the hike.
We continue past the last bridge and went up to the 622A marker up until we found Jones Park trail (667). We follow it down until we cross Captain Jacks Trail. This part of 667 towards Captain Jacks have amazing views throughout the trail.
Once in Captain Jacks we follow it down until we hit Seven Bridges Trail head again.
Awesome hike with not many people around (started 0930), few bikers on Captain Jacks doing their thing and after 7 miles we call it a great day in Colorado Springs.
Definitely recommend that "loop" if you want to go further Seven Bridges.

Beautiful and a hike that's a reasonable length, there's a short walk to get to the start of the trail but it's not bad

Beautiful view, light traffic

nice tree covered trail with a creek all the way up. alot of foot traffic and dogs without leashes. would do this again but there are others that are better with better views and less traffic.

nice trail a long a stream.

Beautiful scenery. Moderate hike.

Hiked well past the bridges. Quite difficult. Eventually there is an amazing Aspen grove. 1,600+ elevation gain but amazing views.

Luv it

nice trail. last leg was closed when we walked it. the bridges were interesting and the babbling brook was musical.

great trail. I did it with my son on my back and my wife a few steps behind. everyone enjoyed their day and we are only a little sore

Beautiful trail! The trail was shut down after bridge 6 for some reason, but a pretty and easy hike. A couple hikers still proceeded passed the taped off section, but my ethical code did not permit me to do the same. You're hiking along a stream the whole way, which is a total battery-charger for this waterfall-chaser.

Beautiful! So many photo ops. Trail was steep at times but nothing our 2 dogs (7 monthsand 7 yrs) and our boys (6 yrs and 9 yrs) couldn't handle. Will be back!