Ralston Creek Trail

Ralston Creek Trail is a 29.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Arvada, Colorado that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

wheelchair friendly

just so lovely to walk these great trails that Colorado offers no matter where every day one of my favorite

It's a beautiful and peaceful trail for riding your bike or walking your dog.

Good ride for stretching your legs at the beginning of a season. I like the bit around the Reservoir, fun/mod tough climb and fast downhill. There is a good bike path down 64th back towards the east.

It is just beautiful

I am on this all the time with my dog or jogging walking and biking.It is well maintained and just beautiful all year round!! Love it

Love our neighborhood trail! Use it frequently. If you looking for a great Denver area hood, this is it!

Perfect for when you want to get out and go for a little ride close by. My go to when I want to get on the bike and don't have a lot of time. Can be busy at times make sure you call out when passing.

This trail is my back yard. Used to hike my puppy Mya on it all the time.