Pines to Peak - Bald Mountain Loop Trail

Pines to Peak - Bald Mountain Loop Trail is a 1.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Boulder, CO that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from May until July. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I really enjoyed the solitude that I had on my hike. It was a pretty hike with nice views. I would like to bring my family for a picnic at the summit.

Passed only a couple of other people on a Saturday afternoon. Scenic and easy. Was my first hike since knee surgery and I had no issues. Great hidden gem to get away from the Boulder crowds!

Steep at the beginning. Nice relatively smooth trail. Great views at the top.

A quick and easy hike.

A little trail easy for first timers but a great view overall

Hiked this trail with my husband and our 5 year old son. It's a nice, scenic hike. The trail was well traveled but not congested. We took time to sit and enjoy the views. Some of the trees were damaged in the wildfire, and it provided a reminder of what happened 2 years ago. There are a few benches along the path to sit, rest, and enjoy the view. There are picnic tables for those who want.to have a picnic lunch before or after their hike. Overall, we really enjoyed it.