Peaks Trail

Peaks Trail is a 15.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Breckenridge, Colorado that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

15.5 miles 1971 feet Out & Back

This is a classic out and back trail that you can start from either Frisco or Breckenridge. This trail description starts at the trailhead near Main St. in Frisco.

Breckenridge to Frisco is the easier downhill direction, I think most people take that way and catch a bus ride back to town. We went from Frisco to Breckenridge and back. Took most of the day. Intense climbing in spots. An older man hiking kept up with us most of the way. We rode down to town and ate lunch and had to ride back up to the trail head. We're from Kansas so it was hard. Rained the whole way back.

great

Ran from Frisco to Breck. Very hard first 4 or 5 miles. But very beautiful trail and well maintained.

Fantastic! Beautiful day, lots of elements - creeks, rocks, flowers, views, and even a Moose! As far as we can tell it's actually a 10 mile hike!

We walked the entire trail from Breck to Frisco with my 9 year old. Really nice walk, mostly downhill going in this direction. Took lots of breaks and walked pretty slow. It took us 5 hours from point to point. There is no snow on this trail

My 9 year old and I hiked about 3 miles into the trail and had a fantastic time. So beautiful! Met friendly people along the way, some walking dogs, some on bikes. Varying terrain kept the walk really interesting.

Only did 2.4 miles of the trail we went with my cousin and his kids and the kids lost interest fast but what we did was really great!!!! Will defiantly do it again!!