Overlook Trail

Overlook Trail is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Avon, CO that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Looking for a nice challenging trail at the Beaver Creek Resorts Colorado, this trail is for you. Out and back trail that goes almost straight up.

Steepet than i expected. 9500 and took service road navk

A fairly difficult hike with lots to look at. The views on the hike were more exciting than the view from the top, although it is fun to see down into Beaver Creek Village. We hiked up, which took us a little over 3 hours and rode the gondola down... Which made it even more manageable!

Definitely challenging, but well worth the effort. Majority of it is through amazing trees of it and wildflowers with bits and pieces of awesome views of the mountains. Take the hike up and the free gondola down after a beer at the top.

Definitely challenging parts of this hike, had to pace myself. It was beautiful all of the way up especially with looking out over larkspur!!

Would not rate this as "easy" going up. Switchbacks & 2100 vertical
Ft gain.

My boyfriend, dog and myself did this trail from the bottom up, and then back down again. Was very challenging and a fantastic workout! Absolutely love Overlook!

I hiked this trail in July with my husband and 2 teenage sons. We live in CA at 800 ft. elevation, so were a little concerned the altitude would be a factor, but no problems with that. We decided to hike up and take the chair lift down, which turned out to be a great decision. The aspen trees are beautiful and some nice views along the way. It is definitely a challenging hike with very few flat or down slopes. We only encountered one other person who hiked up; everyone else took the chair lift up and hiked down. The serene, relaxing chair lift ride down (free if you only go down) was worth all the effort to get to the top! Go for it!

This trail is located in Beaver Creek Village Avon, CO. Being in shape is a must before I recommend anyone trying to attempt this trail. I just came off a 10.5 mile trail
climbing 2,900 feet in Taos NM the day prior and my quads were fine. I climbed a total of 2200 feet to the top of the Overlook and the next 2 days, my quads were sore. The
Overlook is a steep climb with very few flat areas. I was told most people don't climb from the bottom to the very top, they take the ski lift up and hike down. If you're up
for a steep climb, with great views going to the top, this one's for you.