O'Fallon Park Upper Loop Trail

O'Fallon Park Upper Loop Trail is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Evergreen, CO that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from April until October.

I hiked this trail on a beautiful Sunday afternoon (today) and was surprised that there were a very small number of people on it :) It was very quiet and peaceful, except for a short distance that runs along a road which isn't heavily trafficked. The only section of the trail I consider Moderate is the 1st 1/2 mile or so....It's a decent ascent, but not Hard. I consider the other 3 1/2 miles Easy and very pleasant - hard-packed dirt path with beautiful mountain views. Aspens are now slightly past peak, and wildflowers are done.

Nice pretty easy trail a lot of mountain bikers

Some of the actual parts of this trail were blocked off. It was very difficult to hike the route I intended. The good news is there are quite a few choices of other interlocking trails to hike instead. Barely any traffic in a Friday. Beautiful like Colorado always is!!

Fantastic and very close to southwest denver. Logging type road but quickly turns into gorgeous single track. Great for youn kids as well.!

I like this trail. It was moderate but pretty. I like the scenery.

Meh. Definitely a peaceful hike but nothing out of the ordinary. Nice area with a stream running through it.

Took the Panorama Pt Trail up to the overlook. Approx a 1.5 one-way up to the top. Panorama Pt Trail starts at the parking lot off Bear Creek Rd. Careful- you can miss the turn-off, as no sign. You can see the parking lot across Bear Creek. Still fresh snow on the ground from a recent snow. Good to wear ice trekkers under your hikers. Narrow trail up for first .7 mile. Breaks out into semi-open, and meets up with the main Bear Creek Trail. Follow trail signs and another half mile or so to the top. Awesome views of Mt Evans -right in your face views- and further north, the mountains above St Mary's Glacier. I didn't time it exactly but a couple lazy-hiking hours roundtrip, counting break at top. Light moderate exercise going up. Watch your steps on snow coming down. Perfect hike with a dog and/or friend for local hike within half hour of metro area.

This hike was really good. We did the 4.5 mile loop from the west ridge trail to bear creek and then following the meadow took trail back to the parking lot. The first 3/4 mile is a decent incline so be prepared. Lots of beautiful evergreens, wildflowers, and some nice views.

Wild flowers are wonderful on this hike!

This is great trail and the hike to the Vista and Panoramic views are well worth the trek. I'm a lowlander so I would rate this trail a bit more than easy due to the altitude effects for me.

The trail was fun, but be warned---the first .75 miles are pretty steep when you have small children with you. We ended up only doing the Picnic Loop since the kids were whipped after we got to the top. Overall was full of great things for them to look at to keep them going. There are lots of picnic areas and a good sized stream at the trail head, we even saw a lot of people wading through the water (it must have been freezing). The directions on Google maps can be a little misleading, as you go through the town of Morrison stay straight on 74, the park will be on your left (I think about 8 miles after getting off 470).

I live right next to o'fallon and I love this hike for how brisk it is. It's a good place to take some sandwiches and some good friends and spend a day out there.