Mount Muscoco Trail

Mount Muscoco Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Colorado Springs, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November.

The Mount Muscoco trailhead is the same as Mount Cutler trailhead and the trails are the same for about a half mile until they split to go their separate ways. The trail is 2.1 miles one-way with about 1,300 feet elevation gain. Wonderful views at the top.

It was a nice hike. I fell near the top trying to get down some slippery rocks with lots of loose gravel. 100% my fault. Good thing I had my first aid kit. Just be careful towards the top with the more steeper incline.

Beautiful views! Great hike! Loved it!

Trail was clear and well marked. We got there early due to the parking. Took us 2.5 hours with three kids. Views at the top you breathtaking and worth every step!

This trail was very easy to navigate. It is well marked. Lots of trees that obstruct views so that is why I give it a 4. It was a really good workout. I consider myself a novice hiker and I'm not in perfect shape. I'm about 6'4 and 225lbs. It was a struggle towards the summit with the steep elevation but I made it. Overall good hike.

Trail was quite icy and lots of tree coverage. Good hike but not for the views

Well groomed and easy to navigate. It was icy in some spots today. Bring crampons if you have them.

One of my favorites. Nice walk/climb across the front of the mountain and then a great little final assault. Make it into a loop by following Daniels pass back down. (See map at TH) Leaves you with a short walk back along the road. Fantastic even in winter.

very nice views and a great way to spend the day

Fantastic views. Great hike.

beautiful views and a great hike

Beautiful trail and well maintained. Gradual steep climbs and elevation gain but views are amazing up top.

Great trail with amazing views