Meadow Creek Trail

Meadow Creek Trail is a 8.6 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Frisco, Colorado that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and snowshoeing and is accessible from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Was up here yesterday, 11/6/2016. It snowed gently off and on all day, but was not too cold and easily passable without snow shoes. Beautiful hike, stunning views.

Go up to Eccles pass. My gps told me it was 10.8 miles RT but It's worth it for the views! One of the prettiest hikes I've ever done. Completed it August 14, 2016 and it was perfect wildflower season

Aspens are incredible right now!!!! So yellow and vibrant. Get up there!!

I'm going to blame the weather for the three star review. We got rained and fogged out on the hike, didn't make it to the pass. Will try again another day!

Consistent climb, great aspens in the beginning, good post 14er hike with visitors

Great

Didn't get to get too far up the trail due to time constraints, but the few miles I did were gorgeous. Just to put a friendly warning out there for dog owners, as the wild flowers are blooming (and beautiful) on this trail, I did come across a few large patches of water hemlock and purple monkshood which can be fatal for dogs if they eat them. While walking this trail be sure to keep an eye on your pups! I uploaded a photo to the gallery of these flowers for your reference :)

Beautiful hike! Very scenic!

I wish I had read Curt's review before I went! Same thing happens to us to much snow right now to follow the trail to the top. There were two spots with spectacular views of the lake/mountains we did get before that point at least.

My wife, son, son's girlfriend and I hiked up to the 10,800 elevation yesterday (June 2, 2016) until the trail was too difficult to navigate due to the snow. We did maneuver around the snow for about a third of a mile and then decided to head back down and visit Lily Pad Lake. There, my son and I made the most of our visit and took a plunge into the lake. The day was perfect in every way and there was not too much mud to deal with before hitting the snow. We hiked a total of 7.73 miles and climbed a total 1,960 feet in elevation. This is an excellent hike that is very accessible off I-70 near Frisco.