Last Dollar Road

Last Dollar Road is a 20.5 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Telluride, CO that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible from June until November.

20.5 miles Point to Point

off road driving

I went down this road for about 45 minutes (stopped to take a loooot of pictures). I was in my Nissan Rogue and did perfectly fine. Granted, this was after driving as far as the road takes you to Bridal Veil Falls, so comparatively a breeze :)

I stopped toward a large opening and camped with about 6 other small groups/couples. The best place to wake up to -- I will be going back as much as humanly possible!

off road driving

This road is a blast! If you don't mind getting muddy, you are in for a treat. Kick it into high and get to splashing!

off road driving

First trail I did in Colorado. I thought it was very easy.

Might be my favorite road, anywhere. in the fall the Aspens are amazing. In the summer the fragrance of the pine forest is amazing. Can get very slick when wet.

scenic driving

Took this on a beautiful fall afternoon when the aspens were golden. If you have the time, a great "longcut" to Telluride.

off road driving

Easy drive thru ranchland and forests. When dry, a passenger car can make it. It's a shortcut from Telluride to Ridgeway.