Jess Weaver Trail

Jess Weaver Trail is a 5.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Glenwood Springs, Colorado that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

From Rifle, go east on I-70 to No Name exit 119 (about 30 miles) Take the exit, turn left and continue .5 of a mile to the parking area and trailhead. The trail is also known as the No Name Trail

This was a quiet hike where I didn't see many people which can be nice some times. Not too strenuous.

Beautiful fall hike.

Nice hike

This hike had beautiful views along the way and was shaded in a lot of points. We went 3.8 miles up and found a little waterfall where we had lunch. It was very pretty and not too difficult. I would rate it as moderate.

Great, remote trail. Once you've gone up the steep gravel road and you're in the woods, the trail narrows and follows the creek. There are lots of logs and boulders near the creek to rest on and take beautiful pictures. We only went 1.5 miles in and back out for a round trip of 3. I was glad to have my bear bell, because there weren't many other hikers out there. Will do this one again next time we're in Glenwood Springs.

Great hike

Beautiful trail along NO NAME CREEK with incredible views of Rocky Mountain stream. From parking lot walk up gravel road, which will turn into trail.

Busy at times with fisherman and hikers, but as you go further, it gets much quieter and more scenic. Trail does become difficult to find as you wind above the creek. I didn't see bear, but there are signs of bear and locals report lots of bear in their backyards.

5.4 miles? Not even close. 4 miles to the first bridge. We went 1.5 miles past to find the second bridge and eventually turned around. The trail is not heavily travelled past mile 5 and it was horrible. Stinging nettles and lots of signs of nearby bear. Bring a machete. I still could not see any sign of the second bridge and turned back, pretty bummed. 11 miles and 3,000 elevation. Overall a beautiful hike, but I recommend turning back at the 4 mile mark.

Nice trail. Get on the gravel road after you park. It turns into single track. The small trail to the river at the parking lot is not the trail.

Very pretty hike along the river, not too many people.

Great trail, beautiful riverside scenery, a few waterfalls.

This has been one of my favorites so far!