Flagstaff Road Trail

Flagstaff Road Trail is a 3.9 mile loop trail located near Boulder, CO that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The multiple road crossings at the beginning was unfortunate, but we took this to Ute to Gregory Canyon. It was always pretty and was a fun hike. Parking was limited at the first trailhead so go early or plan to park farther along the trail.

I love the climb in this trail!

Great hike. We did Flagstaff to Rangeview to Gregory Canyon. Not too steep or rocky, more of a gradual ascent on flat trials/switchbacks. Amazing views from the Rangeway trail.

Flagstaff trail up but the trail down (to make it a loop) is Gregory Canyon. It was a bit confusing at the top as to how to connect with Gregory Canyon. The app map helped.

Easy hike with a couple of spots with a nice view. At times it gets boring and you have to cross the road multiple times.

Spent a great day there. Warm but nice breeze. Amazing views. Highly recommend.

Beautiful trail close to Boulder. Not busy on a Tuesday morning. Will be doing this one again

Had some quite lovely areas for being so close to the road for most of the trail. Decent work out if you push it!

Beautiful hike. Would definitely do it again. Warning you have to pay to park for all the hikes in Boulder and there are only a few trialheads with a pay station. Look into this before you drive to a trialhead.

Great morning hike! Hard to find the correct trail in some places, but very enjoyable.

First trail of the year and I must say it was a great adventure. I should've brought my water bottle though.

Hiked up Flagstaff and down Gregory Canyon. Flagstaff was easy enough, a nice steady climb. There are flowers in riotous bloom and I got there around 8AM -- very few other people around. Rangeview offers some gorgeous mountain vistas. Gregory Canyon takes you along the river back down and around to the trailhead; it is a little rockier than I was expecting and by the time I was descending (11AM), getting a little crowded. Overall, a great hike, but I am glad I got an early start.

Amazing!