Enchanted Mesa Medley Trail

Enchanted Mesa Medley Trail is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Littleton, CO that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

The address took me to a residential neighborhood. Looked around for a bit but only saw trails that post "no trespassing". Eventually found the lone coyotes trail which was nice.

Lesson learned -- I will never again try a trail that hasn't already been reviewed by someone else! We followed the directions, but when we got to the end of them, there were no hiking trails that we could find. We did go on a bit further, and found what we think was a public hiking trail, but there were so many "no trespassing" signs (most of the trails in that area were marked as private for Ken Caryl residents), we still aren't sure, and it was not labeled. The hike we found was straight up hill, no views, and lots of loose rocks. I'll be interested to know if anyone else knows more about this trail.