Eagle's View Trail Loop

Eagle's View Trail Loop is a 4.4 mile loop trail located near Conifer, Colorado. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

amazing views, a bit icy at this time of year, we were able to make it around with our hiking shoes though. fun trail!

great view at the top. pretty easy.

I went from Elk to Oxen to Eagle's View, and returned via Ravens Roost. I think the round trip was closer to 5 miles than 4.4 (I calculated it to be 4.9 miles.) I agree with the review stating trail was easy enough, because it is well marked, wide enough and has a decent surface of gravel, dirt, pine needles ( a little bit of snow frosting the trees and path in some places very pretty).
I also agree it's challenging enough because it consistently inclines (steeper in some places than others), but the effort is worth it when you get to the top of Eagle's View - The mountain panorama is gorgeous.

Great fairly easy hike. I went from Elk to Oxen to this trail then took ravens roost to elk again on the way out. Nice views at the top, only saw one other person in the last mile back to the car.

Trail was appropriately rated, not too tough but challenging enough to get you breathing heavy. Great panoramic view makes for a great spot for photography, few good benches along trail and bbq spot near parking lot. Not too busy on a weekday and very convenient to do.