Doc Holiday Grave Trail

Doc Holiday Grave Trail is a 0.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Glenwood Springs, CO that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I was surprised it was right in the middle of town. It is a short but beautiful hike. The graveyard is beautiful.
Be respectful of the neighbrohood

Easy, short hike with a great view and the beautiful cemetery at the top. It is up the side of the canyon but has many places to stop and rest and enjoy the view. Parking is on the street so be respectful of the homes nearby!

Short in town hike. Great little coffee shop and icecream shop near by.

Steady climb on old rutted road with cool destination. We were looking for the old rusted pick up in pics but never found.

very pretty hike, steep but short

It was a great short trail. It was pretty easy to me. It's one of my favorite trails! If I lived close, I would use this trail as my running trail. The gravestones were very old and beautiful!

This is a fun short hike up to Doc Hokiday's grave. Keep in mind it is straight up. I saw a few people struggling. Awesome view of Glenwood Springs.

Nice little trail with great views of Glenwood. We went early and had the Cemetery to ourselves- it got busy quickly as we were ready to leave 10am-ish

The trail has some bad spots with a drop off

Nice

awesome views of Glenwood Springs. super short and easy.

Great short hike.

Great short hike with a fantastic view overlooking Glenwood Springs and some great history, although I wouldn't call this a cemetery...graveyard seems to be a better fit. This is a popular attraction so don't expect a quiet serene hike, but the people were friendly and respectful. Learned a few things about "Doc" that I didn't know so check out the informational signs and placards.

The memorial is just that, as he isn't buried in that exact location. The Pioneer Cemetery is old and neat to walk around in. You can also visit Kid Curry while here. Easy, short uphill hike and then it plateaus.

Great trail for family's with small children. Plus, you get a history lesson

Nice cemetery at the end and beautiful views. Pretty steep on the way up but really short hike.

It was a pretty easy trail plenty of rest spots (didn't really need them). And it's great if your a history buff like me.