Devils Canyon Loop Trail

Devils Canyon Loop Trail is a 6.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fruita, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

There is almost an endless number of trail combinations in this area. There are trails that lead to Kodels Canyon, one that takes you to Flume Canyon and many different routes around the Devils Canyon area.

Great early December hike. Some muddy spots but overall a great time. Dog was off leash the whole time and didn't have any issues.

amazing geography! will never forget this hike

My husband and I did this hike on our honeymoon. He is not a big hiker and did not find this trail difficult. It is an easy hike, but hot at midday as there is little shade on the trail. Wish we had more time to hike more in this area. Such a beautiful area!

gorgeous, more easy than moderate in my opinion. a wonderful hike

I was able to take this trail with arthritic knees. And I felt like I kept my heart rate up too! Hard to find a trail like this. Beautiful views as well!

Come here every year and stay in Fruita. Perfect spot to stay and explore the monument or arches and canyonlands. Definitely worth checking out

Took my 8 and 9 year old boys along with me today to tackle this trail and I was amazed at how well they did, charging through the 6+ miles of rolling terrain. This trail provides little to no shade if you traverse in mid-day so be weary if you have little ones or are susceptible to heat if you plan to knock out in the summer temps. Cabin is a cool little remnant of roughing it and marks the turn around point of the trailhead approximately a little more than half way. Lots of scenery to look at, wildlife included lizards and a few birds. Might be much for non-seasoned hikers (kids) but makes for a great 1/2 day hike.