Davos Trail

Davos Trail is a 3.5 mile point-to-point trail located near Vail, CO. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options.

3.5 miles 1145 feet Point to Point

Gorgeous with fresh snow

Some decent views, but it's nothing more than a service dirt road not much of a trail. Many people just take their dogs up for an evening stroll. Easy to bike or even push a jogger up. Much better trails in the surrounding area to hike than Davos.

Fun and easily accessible hike. I'd have given it 4 stars, but the flies were out in full force and were biting like crazy. I could stop more than a minute or two before getting swarmed, so it wasn't really enjoyable to stop and take in the views. (hiked 7/25/16)

Terrific trail system right in Vail. Takes only minutes to get into the wild terrain. I saw two different trailheads; one is on frontage road, the other is at the top of the neighborhood. Multiple side trails I'll be going back to hike around.

Ran this trail a couple times. Much more fun on the downhill. Got caught in the pouring rain, was afraid I'd get struck by lightning, Stranger lent me brand new rain jacket. Thank you, stranger.