Coyote Song Trail Loop

Coyote Song Trail Loop is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Littleton, Colorado that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail for running. Lots of space. Very clean- porta potty, parking lot, & trail. I took my dog and there wasn't much traffic until after noon. I recommend. I loved the lions back portion.

Great trail. Beautiful and easy for my 12 year old

Beautiful views, nice trail - flat and easy to walk on. Great place to go for a quick and easy walk with amazing views. I will definitely be back!

Nice easy hike. Great family hike everyone can do. Views are awesome! Restroom at trail head.

best mtning bike trail

Great close to home walk with the dog!

A nice wide, well maintained trail that we had no issues taking a baby jogger stroller on. Beautiful rock formations. Much is not shaded so I recommend going early in the day or go on a cool day and remember a hat and sunscreen so you can really enjoy it to the fullest.

Really nice, pretty secluded trail, but I honestly found it a bit boring because there wasn't much change in elevation. a very easy hike, I would really call it a walk.

Dog friendly trail, but not a lot of shade. Beautiful views, green open space, and nice rock formations. Evidence of bear activity.

This is a great easy hike close to Denver.