Boulder Canyon Creek Trail

Boulder Canyon Creek Trail is a 4.6 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Boulder, Colorado that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great to do with family, old and young. Lots of bikes, runners, and hikers getting in each other's way.

Beautiful trail close to Boulder. Nice for a quick walk or when you don't want anything too strenuous. The trail was pretty busy on a Saturday morning. The only problem was constantly having to move out of the way for bikers who weren't always courteous. Would use this trail again.

The trail is right near the road so it isn't like hiking up in the hills. The water was great to cool off in. Our dog enjoyed the water and cooling off. Lots of people on the trail and lots of people smoking weed and drinking. Most of the people were friendly along the trail. Some of the bike riders almost hit us on the trail even though we were to the right of the trail.

I was on the trail after a few days of rain in Boulder and the creek was an awesome site! Not conducive for riding at the time but this trail is awesome for exploring Boulder

I don't think this trail is boring at all! You just have to appreciate it for what it is- I use it for a local walk/run when I either don't have the time a long strenuous hike or if I'm just looking for an evening stroll. Sure, it's close to town and along the road, but it's surrounded by beautiful rock, separated from the road by a gurgling river, and just yesterday, during just a twenty minute walk, I saw a dozen grazing Mule Deer, a Hummingbird Moth, a Wolf Spider (or similar, I'm no expert)- and I spent my time sitting on a large boulder by the water reading my newest book. I call that a good time :).

Great place for a walk or bike ride. Very busy but lots if fun. There are places to rock climb and boulder as well.

Great Day Walk /Hike -

Lots of bicycles to avoid though!