Anne U. White Trail [CLOSED]

Anne U. White Trail [CLOSED] is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Boulder, CO that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Closed indefinitely due to flooding that occurred in 2013.

Repairing flood damage.

I live very close to this trail head and there is a permanent sign posted saying it's closed...I hope they open it soon. I'll update as soon as I see it's reopened.

This review is from 2010. From what I understand the trail is currently closed due to flood in 2013.
The Anne U. White Trail follows Four Mile Canyon Creek through a narrow canyon hemmed by thick timber and steep rock walls. Ponderosa, fir, aspen, cottonwood, willow and maple. Contains diverse collection of summer wildflowers and autumn colors.
Great hike for the family with little ones or children doing their first hike.

this trail was nice and relaxing nature hike but since the century flood it's closed. totally wiped out! won't be reopened for a long time if at all.

Great hike for beginners or flatlanders :). The creek is dried up, but still a nice hike! We seen several wildflowers, squirrel, and a few butterflies. You definitely want to be off the trail by noon.

This trail is great for beginners and all skill levels. I found the scenery to be exceptional and the stream that runs down the entire trail was beautiful. This would be a great run, definitely don't need a backpack for this hike. The trail does get pretty narrow in places and in the sunday we went was pretty busy. Still the trail was pretty quick and easy. You do have to be out at noon and the sheriff was coming through on our way out at noon. Will definitely go back for a nice peaceful trail.

This was my very first trail run. Great for beginners. The shaded trail is nice and the stream crossings make for a fun time! I will definitely go back just for the scenery. Beautiful!

Very easy - a good intro for those coming straight from sea level.

Extremely easy trail that you can take Ur 5y/o. We did it early Friday morning, 6am. No one of the trail. Trail pretty much follows the creek.
Must be off the trail by noon or you get a fine as the sign says b/c of flooding.