Pulgas Ridge Open Space Preserve

Pulgas Ridge Open Space Preserve is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Redwood City, CA that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Explore the wonders of the Pulgas Ridge Open Space Preserve. Make sure to stop by the Water Temple

This is my go to place if I need to get a quick hike in but I am short on time. As a previous reviewer stated, this is not the Pulgas Water Temple but is the Pulgas Open Space Preserve. I would place this a little harder than easy. While I think beginner hikers will do just fine they should keep in mind that it is not flat. Dogs are allowed and there is a bathroom along with trail maps at the trail head. Bring plenty of water because it gets really hot even though there is a lot of shade.

This is a good place to walk. The only problem is, it is not the Pulgas Water Temple. It is the Pulgas Ridge Trail. Everything else is correct.

The pool picture is on the other of the freeway, not in this trail. Google it if you want to go to the pool area. Don't expect it in the trail.

It was great hike with my hiking group. We did only 4.5mile loop. Great view of the city.