Wind Wolves Preserve Trail

Wind Wolves Preserve Trail is a 7.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Bakersfield, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Awesome trail

I love just to get out of Bakersfield for this little hike, the festivals are fun and the wild flowers are so pretty! Great for photography portraits.

I wouldn't call this a hike per say, I also wouldn't come out here during the summer as it is all yellow, brown, and dead. Unless you want to see the sun set with smog in the distance. During the spring or winter, early in the morning it is worth the drive. Otherwise you can go into the Kern Canyon for 45 min and find an actual trail to hike with scenery. That's just my opinion however.

I did you the 10k trail run...awesome!!!

1st hike by myself and I loved it

Good afternoon hike.

Very clean and easy trail to following. Grat work out 8 mile loop! Yeaaaaahhh

Really enjoyed running here. If you choose to the top is really step but view is awesome. There are other trails that are easier for my kids. Great area.

It was a perfect afternoon hike!

Perfect place to get away, and yet not having to travel far.

We loved coming out here. There isn't a lot of shade so bring lots of water and sunscreen!

This is my go to spot. My dogs love it, and there are trails for every level of hiker.