Willow Creek Trail

Willow Creek Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bass Lake, CA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips and is accessible from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Willow creek trailhead starts at Willow creek parking area off of road 274. The trail ends at McLeod Flat road. The two main attractions to Willow Creek trail are Angel Falls and Devil's Slide. The rocks in this area are extremely slippery, so be careful.

Great entry level hike,would definitely be better in the spring rather than early Oct. but still a nice day out

It was a fun hike w/ family for beginners. However be aware of the attack for NATS. Trail is not marked.

Definitely be prepared, bring good shoes, there might be some rock bouldering. Bring a bathing suit, if you come while it's hot.

We enjoyed hike, a lot of gnats but overall it was great. A little scary for little ones in some parts, I had a 3.5 and 5.5 with me that hung in there, but had to be very careful...

Great Hike. Cooling off at Angel falls is one of the best spots.

The trail is not maintained and we went off trail a lot. Don't come here unless you like a swarm of gnats all up in your space.

Awesome hike! Beautiful scenery. We went off trail for a while, there weren't any markers but it was clear where the foot traffic was. Make sure you wear bug spray!!!

Such a fun hike. Trail is relatively easy to find. Be sure to bring shoes with reasonable tread on them, some areas are a bit slippery on the granite. Just be cautious and you'll have a blast. Natural water holes are carved into the granite. Jumping from the rock into the water is one of my favorite past times. Just be careful, it can get dangerous higher up. Angel Falls is the spot to be.

Be aware of nude people hanging around.

A little bit of a climb but totally worth it. There was a group of naked people but other than that it was beautiful. #nakedandnitaffraid

not family friendly. lots of nudity. Maybe if it was a designated nude area I'd rate it higher. made me uncomfortable at times. super busy on the weekends. be careful on the slippery spots. also it was hard to stay on the main trail. lots of branches of the main one. it was a beautiful spot. Maybe one day one a weekday, I'll go again.

beautiful hike, make sure you take bug spray

Nice place to swim

We heavily rely on reviews from this app, thus we thought our input would help someone else.

We easily found the trail head, but a no parking sign was posted. We parked on Rd 432 near a boating dock, no problems except it was .5 miles from the trailhead.

The trail was beautiful. Some easy hiking, but there were several areas of climbing. Like others, we lost the trail several times. Took us 4 hours with a couple of breaks.

My 7mo Aussie puppy did great. He was on the leash most of the trail, but there were areas where we trusted him to go on his own.

It was my first hike in California. Beautiful views of the river!

It was very difficult to stay on the trail and know exactly where the trail was going. But it was definitely worth the confusion to see the view from the top.

Took my three year old, who was able to travel up the trail fairly easily. With the heavy snow run off the water falls were beautiful, but too brisk to get in and swim. There was A LOT of poison oak, and the trail was hard to follow most of the time. You couldn't really get lost, but it was frustrating.