Whiting Ranch Trail

Whiting Ranch Trail is a 6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Foothill Ranch, CA that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Trailhead Parking area requires $3 fee.

Great hike very scenic. Decided to hike up to a hill with breathtaking views. Would highly recommend it.

Fun and places with shade.

it was a great hike

pretty fun, worth the uphill up mustard

Its an easy hike if you just go for the red rock trail. That's where you see all those Arizona type stone hills.
once you finish red rock and come back to the fork on the road, go take billy goat hike all th eway to four square,. That is some what challenging and a great workout.

it's ok, easy hike

Easy and fun

Fun

Had an easy time of this trail until we decided to go up dreaded hill. We didn't bring enough water and my hiking companion had to turn around and go back. I enjoyed the climb but without enough water and no shade of any kind, the heat got to us. Next time twice the water and only in the morning.

Did this hike yesterday (plus I added a hike up Red Rock Canyon Trail and Vista Outlook Trail). It was great! Challenging moments but plenty of gentle breaks. I started up the Sorreno Road and came back the Borrego Trail.

I didnt find it hard. There are lots of bikers on the straight bike trail. At the end of that trail you follow red rock trail.

Great hike! It does say kid friendly so I brought my daughter with me on her stroller and I must say it's not that stroller friendly. it's doable but it took some work. There are areas of sand and rocks, including on the hills and this is where it was a struggle with the stroller. I didn't go as far as I would have liked to because of it but very beautiful.

Tougher than I expected. Great scenery. Friendly people.

Great hike !