Visitor Center Loop Trail

Visitor Center Loop Trail is a 1.4 mile loop trail located near San Diego, CA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Lots of different trails , ranging from 1.5 walks to very challenging .enjoyed it but the poison oak everywhere freaked me out !! Make sure not to go off trail and get there early .

For the first time as a family we decided to start taking our kids hiking. We missed the guided tour so we decided to go on our own. So beautiful and relaxing. Definitively doing this again!

Fun easy walk. We went on Memorial Day and it was crowded.

I'm a pretty experienced hiker, but for those days that my kids are out of school this is my go to little hike for them.

Nice short trail for young kids. The water features are hard to beat. Your kids will love the wildlife near the water.

Easy hike but if you stay only on the vistors loop trail its too short. I enhanced the hike by leaving the visitors parking lot and hiking the Oak Grove Loop, than the Father Juniper O Serra Trail to the Old Mission Dam, hopped on the Grasslands Loop Trail used the Crossing back to Father Juniper and the visitors parking lot. I hiked over five miles by combining the three trails.