Laskey Mesa Trail

Laskey Mesa Trail is a 5.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Woodland Hills, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The fact that I live in Topanga Canyon and have never been here bothers me, especially after getting the chance to meander through the park for the first time today. While I can only imagine how gorgeous these hills must be in the springtime, the dry late-summer hues are awfully intriguing in their own right, especially when the weather didn't jump above 80 and a cool breeze accompanied me as I snaked my way through the canyons. I feel like I just found a gold mine, and you better believe I'll be back again soon. Several several times.

It was a terrific trail...definitely challenging, but very doable. Felt really energized once the trail ended...wanted to do it again. Will be there tomorrow!

Easy loop trail. It's breathtaking! You can have your pets, too. Good for beginners to start of.

Breathtaking when it's green in the spring; oak trees, rolling green hills, wildflowers. Reminded me of "Little House on the Prairie." Many meandering alternate trails to choose from. Only reason not five stars is because there's not a lot of shade and it's probably pretty hot and brown by late summer.

Great ride! You can't tell you're in the middle of the valley!

Amazing.

Get out and hike the trails off the Victory Trailhead. The rains have made it green and beautiful. I would suggest however that you don't hike the area for a couple days after the rain. The trails get very muddy. I hiked on a Tuesday after a significant rain on Saturday and the muddy spots could be avoided. The trails showed evidence that hikers had encountered much worse conditions between Saturday and Tuesday.

great for mountain biking

Another trail that is better after some rains. Dry and not a lot of shade.

Beautiful open space, hot in sun with no shade, best for cooler days or early morn.

It's a pretty easy hike ... Beautiful scenery , little shade otherwise fun
Beware of rattle snakes .. First run in ever ! 07/26/15

Due to the current rain this season, the mountains are beautiful. View are breathtaking and in a way, it feels like you're not even in the valley anymore. I highly recommend it

While my son practiced soccer in Calabasas I would go here to get in a workout. I must have done a shorter loop because it was only about 4 miles. There is one short incline that gets the heart pumping otherwise this is a fairly easy hike on wide trails and gravel roads. The views are beautiful and there is little shade so be sure to bring water.
Enjoy!