Up Dragons Back to Seven Lakes Point

Up Dragons Back to Seven Lakes Point is a 5.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Mammoth Lakes, CA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great workout. Beautiful vistas.

The first time I took this trail I got lost as the trail was not clearly marked due to fallen trees and whatnot. I had to turn around and make my way back down as I couldn't find the correct trail. The second time I tried the trail, it was much more clear and I was able to make it to the top. It was a fun trail both times regardless of being lost. The views during the hike are gorgeous and, once at the top, it's a beautiful scene to behold! I absolutely love this trail and it's never crowded which is another plus!

Nice little hike with a very nice reward at the top with great views for miles. Starts from back side of twin lakes just a few hours round trip.

A really fun hike/trail run to majestic views all along the Dragon's Back up to Seven Lakes Point. Many additional trails off to Mammoth Mountain & out lying trails dropping down into Devils Postpile North or Mammoth Crest & Deer Lakes South.