Two Tree's Trail

Two Tree's Trail is a 2.6 mile out and back trail located near Riverside, CA that offers scenic views. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and trail running.

Hiked this with my dog today and got a good workout in. Saw a coyote up close on the trail so be careful if you have small children or your dogs!

Nice, easy trail to hike, my 6 year old son was able to do it. View is amazing

This trail has an ascend straight up with few level offs for a break in the hike. Great for a strenuous workout hike

I ended up hiking a very local mountain over the weekend. I have been hearing that it was an interesting trail but I haven't had the chance to explore until now.
Read about it in my blog...

This is a great hike full of wildlife. we came upon a coyote, rabbits,beetles and alot of lizards. this is defiantly not an east hike its a more challenging one. on the top of box springs it rates it as difficult. would do again. loved it!

Walk this almost everyday day. Not a lot of foot traffic. Great wildlife and you can choose different paths. Two shady glades to stop in.

Great trail! The hike was up hill all the way to the top. I wouldn't recommend going on a hot day,definitely bring water. Also,watch out for rattlesnakes!

It's the wrong season to do this hike. Very little shade. Thank goodness for the slight breeze. Try again in winter.

First timer!

nice view

Nice trails lots of lizards stay for sunset it's beautiful

Beautiful mountain views, I would consider it a moderate hike.

Great trail up to Box Springs for getting your cardiovascular work out. Go early on warm days.
A lot of lizards; no bob cats or snakes.
Clean and beautiful views. I really enjoyed it.

There are parts that are both rocky and rough but it is altogether a pleasant trail. There were a ton of wildflowers in bloom. A lot of interesting rocks; definitely a mountain lion's paradise.

Good elevation gain this is my favorite training hike as am looking to summit baldy, San jacinto and San gorgonio this year. I do it once a week. You can also continue on to the summit of box springs if you want on this trail.

Fantastic.. Great access for the car and nice workout. We took a 1 year old and a 2 year old. We didn't make the destination but we got enough of a workout carrying the boys.