Tuolumne Table Mountain

Tuolumne Table Mountain is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Jamestown, California that features a cave and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

rock climbing

cave

3 minutes ago

watch out for the poison oak, but love this hike. such pretty views. take your lunch to the top and picnic up there.

Beautiful! The fog made for some awesome pictures! Took my 10, 7, and 5 year old kids; they had a great time and enjoyed the views.

Nice little hike, with some cool views at the top.

lovely hike with the family.

Great views from the top. Fun, quick hike up.

Epic view, on one side of the table (casino on the other side).

This trail was super creepy. There were very few people out and my friend and I had an eerie feeling the entire time we hiked. AllTrails was super accurate about the trail head and parks, so we were able to find the location very easily. Photos included one of a lake, so I thought we would run into one during the hike, but soon realized it was actually very far away. It's was difficult to stay on trail, as there were multiple trails intersecting. This is not one we would attempt again.

good trail and great view.

Nice quick trail. From the start it looks impossible to get to the top of the mountain but it wasn't as hard as it looked. The view from the top made the rocky climb at the end worth it. The map here was perfect ... got us straight to the beginning of the trail. Not a summer hike as I predict it being really hot, I went on a cloudy fall day and it was perfect

The trail is easy to follow, not too technical and views are great. Table moutain really looks like a table top! Highly recommended

great trail