Trippet Ranch to Eagle Springs Loop Trail

Trippet Ranch to Eagle Springs Loop Trail is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Topanga, CA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Perfect loop. Timing = 1h47mn. I highly recommend to start the loop by the right. The first half is under the sun ( best early in the morning ) the way back is in the forest with a lot of shadow.
J'ai adoré cette randonnée, je vous recommande de débuter cette boucle en partant vers la droite, en effet, toute cette première partie et sans aucune ombre. Il est préférable de débuter par cette portion. Le retour après la jonction d'Eagle Rock par la forêt, un petit chemin serpente dans une végétation luxuriante.

Really intense incline hike, and you are rewarded with beautiful views of both the Pacific Ocean and the San Fernando Valley. At night you can get clear views of Catalina Island! Eagle Rock is also an impressive stop along the way.

Non-starter for me, the reason I go to parks is so my hairy friend (dog, not some hippy dude or a wolly mammoth) can join me. I stick my tongue out in your general direction.

Started @ the Trippet Ranch Trailhead and took Eagle Rock trail to the giant boulders and "eagle rock"- very pretty views & a great hike! Loved it.