Thompson Creek Trail

Thompson Creek Trail is a 2.2 mile point-to-point trail located near Claremont, CA. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running.

2.2 miles 3 feet Point to Point

Super easy walk!

I really enjoyed this Trail and my kids loved that they got to see horses in some of the residents backyards. They got to see a couple of deers as well. Perfect trail to do with the family.

I really like going here when I want a quick run. And there are water stops along the way which helps when you don't want to carry anything extra.

This is more of a walk not a hike. its easy and pleasant. There is a nice park along the way.

Very nice just be sure to pay when you leave the parking lot,or you day will be $75.

Awesome

You can often see the wild life if you walk early

It was very strenuous for someone who isn't in excellent shape. We did the stair incline and it was not easy, but once you go to the top is was amazing. I would do it again

Intense inclined but overall a great hike/workout

Fair my plan B trail because Claremont was closed due to fire hazard.

This trail is a nice combination of flat and slightly elevated. If you start at the trailhead off of Towne Ave., the last 1/2 mile is up hill and there is no shade. This trail is not 2.6 miles as this app says, it is 2 miles one way and 4 miles round trip. This trail is not lit at night, I found that out the hard way starting my walk too late in the day.

It's closed

I just ran this trail today! It is beautiful. I got there about 9:30 am on a Monday. It was busy but not too busy where it felt over crowded. The smell is fresh and woodsy. They have water faucets and a restroom. The path is cement and pretty flat. I loved it. People were very friendly and said hello as I ran. You can take dogs on a leash. They have poop bags along the way for you to clean up messes. You do have to pay to park or park in the residential area near the fire station for free.