The Cool to Canyon Loop Trail

The Cool to Canyon Loop Trail is a 6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cool, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

i really enjoyed this hike. most of it was fairly easy, but we were led to this middle trail that was 1.4 miles basically going straight up, i enjoyed it but it was difficult, and I'm still not 100% sure if it was necessary to take that path or not.

I've been on a few hikes up here, and so far, this one has been my favorite.. the reason why is because I love to explore off the beaten trail a bit, and there are some amazing things to discover here.. for instance,, there are some abandoned structures along the path that we were able to look at.. and going behind the house, there was a beautiful pond.. when I approached the pond I heard rushing water, so as I went to inspect,, there was indeed a waterfall. There are also some amazing rock formations that if you climb, give an amazing overview of the valley. By far one of the most rewarding trails to explore..

Nice trail but some stretches too close to hwy 49. Beautiful day with nice amount of water flowing in the small creeks. Forgot our state parks pass so ended up contributing another $10 for parking--doh!

We did a time hike. Gave ourselves 2 hours. Completed the hike in an hour and 39 min. Recommend starting from the canyon.

Great hike I've been hitting all the trails up here love them all. And there's a brewery across the street