The Big "C" Trail

The Big "C" Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Riverside, CA that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

old growth

One of the trails at Riverside, open all year to all skill level. It's the trail up to the Big "C" on the mountain.

It's really fun if you're up for a challenge. My gory friend & I went off the trail halfway to see the other side of the mountains. It's great.

My husky and I didn't follow trails because cut shortly trails but we went on steeps to catch C for burn calories!

This is my go to trail when I don't want to travel far. Great workout anytime of the day/night. Definitely take some water, but please pick up after yourself.

Easy trail to follow. Have done this trail various times in various weather conditions. Great workout! I recommend this to everyone!

Great work out for any level hikers, awesome view of Riverside, UCR campus and Moreno Valley if you keep going past the "C". There's deer and horse trails on the other side.

Great short hike! Various trails from moderate to intense! Great hike if you choose the difficult, more steep routes!