Tahquitz Canyon Loop Trail

Tahquitz Canyon Loop Trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Palm Springs, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

One of the trails in Palm Springs. Open to all skill level. This is the trail that starts at the end of Mesquite Ave before arriving at Tahquitz Canyon Trailhead. $12.50 fee to hike.

haven't gone up this trail but it's a $12.50 feet to hike. didn't see anyone me too that so I figured I'd mention it. Looks like a beautiful hike though.

I went on this short hike a year or two ago. It was a beautiful oasis. The waterfall was impressive. Sad to hear the falls are now dry.

A easy 45 minutes hike. Before 9am you will walk 100% in the shade. Waterfall is dry, but it stills humide with a lot of trees and amazing stones.
Une promenade facile dans un cadre joli. 45 minutes de marche pour faire la boucle complète. Avant 9h du matin vous serez totalement à l'ombre.

It was an easy walk even on a hot day.

Great area for hiking. Be advised there is a 5.00 fee per adult to hike this trail. You must check in at the visitors center.

It was great, Ralph, was our guide. He was so informative. He made the walk so enjoyable. We even saw a large family of mountain goats

beautiful experience. me and my wife saw big horn sheep a rattle snake and a beautiful waterfall. the park Rangers were very friendly. I can't wait to go back with my nephews. highly recommended.

Beautiful scenery and canyon rocks! The waterfall at the end is a great finish to the trail. Easy but fun trail! Great for people of all ages!

Great short hike. It was 108 and the park required a liter of water per person. Beautiful falls and views. Recommended. $5 per person.

It was a nice easy hike! Beware that it's $5 per person! That said we really enjoyed it and we're blessed by a cloud cover the whole time!

Great short hike and very nice waterfall.

Hiked this amazing canyon many times as a kid...it was free back then...too bad people had to abuse and deface it...now you have to pay... but it's still worth it!!! I love this canyon... and thank you to who ever cleaned it up.