Sycuan Peak Trail

Sycuan Peak Trail is a 2 mile out and back trail located near Jamul, CA and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from November until May.

Nice easy old access road path all the way to a nice view.

Fun hike. Great views! Parking is a bit tight on the side of the road, but there's room for a few cars. The route is short but quite an incline! I would agree on a "moderate" rating v easy, but I'm also old and out of shape ;). We took an 8yr old beginner hiker and a 1yr old in a carrier and we all enjoyed it.

Really awesome and shorter hike with some serious inclines. Once again, alltrails seems a little off on the difficulty rating. I'd give this a moderate for sure. Really great views from the top and I only saw two other people on the trail.

Hiked this trail today and it is a pretty good workout. Lots of loose rocks and uneven trail, looks like from the storm from last month. I saw a couple of wildflowers and the view on the peak is breath taking! On my way down I heard a rattlesnake but I didn't see it, it's pretty scary so beware. All in all the hike was awesome!

Great views. Difficult to park.

Love this trail it's my neighborhood so this is a weekly workout for me. I like to hike up and run down. It's steep and uneven but gets you in shape for all the other trails and there are geocaches all up the hillside if your into that. The view at the top is my favorite I love to sit on the rock at the top and look down at the world ;)