Stanislaus River Trail From Knights Ferry

Stanislaus River Trail From Knights Ferry is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Oakdale, California that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

canoeing

Beautiful scenic view I wish the trails were longer and with some type of direction. I ran into alot of dead ends still had fun brought my 2yr old and 16 yr they loved it.

This was a great day out with the family! The river and rock formations are beautiful and make for fun climbing obstacles for our young children. Their was many off chute small trails to explore that we were unable to get to today, that we'll come back and explore.

Excellent path for children (I had a 5 year old with me). Plenty of rocks to climb up and down, a mild main trail for walking the loop, and several offshoots that go down to the river for easy exploring.

geocaching

Nice day to swim in the river with our dog and kiddos

canoeing

Nice walk. Can't wait to bring my dog

love this hike i take my kids they love it always people hiking and walking and bringing there dogs as well

great hike. took my 2 and 4 year Olds and they kicked butt climbing the rocks! my cousin brought her 3 year old and she did great too! fun. but be ready to help the kids along the way. we will be going back soon!

Beautiful views!