Pa'san Ridge Trail

Pa'san Ridge Trail is a 7.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Auberry, CA that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

The river was beautiful! It took us about 4 hours to complete the hike and we would definitely do it again. Great if you just want to get out for a few hours and it was a good mix of incline and coasting.

We had a great time today. We only walked to the bridge and back. My 5 year old and twin 3 yr olds did great.! It was a quick in & out for the littles.!

I have to do this hike in the spring. Great October hike but green grass in spring would be awesome.

We didn't quite finish because We had our 4 & 8 year old with us who were troopers. Turned around after 1.25 hours in not realizing it was a loop. Awesome trail!!

Great hike on well maintained trail.

Awesome, steady hike with varied uphill terrain and a gorgeous view across the bridge of the gorge. Good visible trail.

One of my favorite hikes. I like going down into the river afterwards. Do be careful though!

It was easy and well maintained. Long but easy.

This was a beautiful trail with gorgeous vistas throughout the entire hike. Only downside was on a good portion of the trail grass was overgrown so you had to hike through thorns. Not a major issue though.

$5 day use fee is well worth it considering the clean restrooms, awesome bridge over the river and extremely well marked trail.

Beautiful trail during this time of year. the wild flowers are amazing! the bugs were annoying though. bring bug spray.

Long but great! Still a newbie so it did a number on my muscles, but it was so worth it! Watch out for the cows... And their presents.

beautiful in the spring

Beautiful wild flowers. Single track. Lush green grass. Beautiful stream and lots of natural springs.

Beautiful scenery, great day hanging out with my wife having some quality life conversations enjoying the view. Got the heart rate up, but perfect distance on the 6 mile loop

One of my favorite loop hikes ❤️ I always feel the presence of Native Americans as I climb this loop. I've heard, "Ya Gub Wa Tuh" translates to "Where it happened" My older friends still call it "Squaw Leap" I met a Native still living in the area who told a story of the the trail. A very sad tale though a very beautiful trail and natural monument to the Lives that ended here.