Skyline Drive

Skyline Drive is a 11.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Corona, CA that features a cave and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

cave

I've done the trail all the way up to the Doppler Ball. Today we've done the lower part of Skyline. I really enjoyed it and the weather was perfect.

Awesome view along the way and a gradual incline.

awesome trail. goes forever!
can't wait to do it again.

This's is a good trail to get a workout. Going up the initial hill will definitely get you to burn calories because it is very steep. Gravel is loose and slippery.

Beautiful! Very easy to get to and lots of different trails. Had an amazingly fun time here! I will come back for sure~much more to explore in this area!

as far as mountain biking goes great work out but I look for great downhill rides and this was an ok 1. the ride up out weighs the downhill due to the fact your going to ride an hour back up for what took me and my buddies under 5 minutes to get down. it has its moments and riding through the 90's smog isn't too appealing

It was the best hike especially if you take the short cut that's tough to climb... Planning to hike on this trail at least twice a week. Good for mountain biking too

Walked all the way to the Droppler, meet some amazing people walking up there. The weather was wonderful it was hot at all. I would do it again but my poor doggie got tried after over 10 miles. I recommend this trail very must.

I only went two miles up because it was getting dark, but I will definitely be going back! A steady climb up and great views near the top.

Very good workout! We stayed on the trail and did a 5 miles hike. The view is amazing once you get to the top. I would definitely be going again.

Nice steady uphill hike. Not too much traffic in the later afternoon/evening.

rock climbing

There's a hidden trail that allows you to rock climb. It's an awesome experience, just be sure to be really careful with the rope. Plenty of rattle snakes so be aware!!! Good hike and rock climb!