Skyline Drive

Skyline Drive is a 11.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Corona, California that features a cave and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

cave

Well maintained road. I went the day after a heavy rain. The lower trail area was really muddy and slick. Once you got up a couple miles there were no muddy issues. A hearty hike with spectacular views.

The riding conditions.
Went riding this trail on a weekday and hiking and biking traffic was light. Road was closed to motorized vehicles.
Nice wide fire road. This road is well maintained and rain ruts were easily managed. The uphill and downhill slopes left me feeling in control (as a beginner this is comforting). There are narrower trails branching off the fire road I may try as I get more experience.

The view.
Amazing city views as well as canyon/nature views. Many turnout plateaus to take in the sights. Saw a sign that warned of snakes, but still winter and saw none.

I was in a hurry and did the 11 mile trail in about 1.5 hours. Next time I would allow 2-2.5 hours to thoroughly take in the views and get some pics.

Haven't ridden many trails, but this is my favorite so far.

hiked from corona up to skyline, down to blackstar canyon, into the waterfall. then reversed it. not sure the exact milage on that but its a hefty hike

My only good local trail.

love this trail. its so many different levels of Happiness

Great hike me and my daughter do it a min of once a month great cardio great views on a clear day you can see the ocean

Great hike and beautiful scenery. At start just have to be careful some people don't pick up after there dogs other than that great...xoxo

This one really kicked my butt. Hiked all the way to the Doppler ball -- it is worth it! But all the switchbacks make this hike kind of repetitive.