Seven Springs Trail Loop

Seven Springs Trail Loop is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cupertino, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Had a good Sunday morning hike.

We liked it a lot

Great trail for a quick hike, mountain bike or run. Lots of good views, good footing, not technical at all. Can be narrow at places.

I've been here a few times with my friends. Lovely trail, no shade though. Have to go early morning in the summers to enjoy the trail. The view from top is beautiful, very limited parking though so a star less...

Nice trail. I will do it again (both running and mountain bike).

Too many views of McMansions and electricity wires but a decent day hike nonetheless.

the view was amazing and it's very good for beginners too

Hiked up to Hunter's Point - the view was AMAZING. Definitely coming back!

We saw a mountain lion and it was SOO scary!! It didn't see us but we saw it looking down the hill and I had my lil dog and my husband with me! We ran away and they said not to but it didn't see us so we just tried to get away as fast as we can. So I probably won't go hiking there anymore.

Love mtbing this trail, I may suggest going clockwise from hunters view point

Perfect 3 mile mtb ride single track is fast.

some shade but it's all about the view!