Seaport Village

Seaport Village is a 7.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near San Diego, California that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

wheelchair friendly

sea kayaking

beach

A 14 acre waterfront shopping, dining and entertainment complex recreating a harbor side setting of a century ago. Includes 54 one of a kind shops, 13 casual dining eateries, 4 fine dining waterfront restaurants. Opened in 1980. Four miles of meandering cobblestone pathways bordered by ponds, lakes, fountains and colorful, lush landscaping. Quarter mile boardwalk along the San Diego Bay.

1 hour ago

Perfect for a hot day. Can cruise up and down Embarcadero, take in the sights and enjoy.

Beautiful view. All concrete. Pretty sunset view

Nice walk along various shop, places to eat and harbors. Provided some nice scenery.

I love it!

I used this route for my quick bike run 11.9 miles from north park to shelter island

Very nice walk, we always go there when we're in San Diego, hometown of my wife.
Recommended, nice shops, great views.

I am fortunate enough to work right by San Diego's Seaport Village. I've logged quite a few miles on this "trail" (my run app says a couple 100). The convention center stairs are a great way to boost your run/walk. Very pretty views of the "Big Bay" and Coronado Island.

Great walk along the San Diego coastline!