Schabarum Park Trail

Schabarum Park Trail is a 3.5 mile loop trail located near La Puente, CA. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking.

I do this hike about once a week... It's one of my faves.. However I go through the tougher route.. Which almost comes out to 8 miles.. My Apple Watch says 7.68 and it calculated going up 89 flights of stairs.. I've seen coyotes but they r not harmful and or just didn't bother us.. Great hike overall

It was really good. Saw many flowers, birds and even a baby rabbit. Good workout I would say

Great for exercise, in a beautiful location and the wildflowers were gorgeous.

Shabarum has alot to offer.This park has many BBQ pits and restrooms, areas you can rent, and they even have aTennis Court. This entire park is great for picture taking and it is often to see people getting their maternity pictures taken here.

Located at the top of the park is their hiking trail. You can comfortably high step it to the top and run back down to the bottom in 47 mins. Once you get to the top, you have 2 options, take the trail to the right (to the electrical tower) or take the steps. I'd suggest to take the steps, because you will really feel accomplished once you make it to the top and take a look around to the beautiful San Gabriel Valley. Take the trail further to the left, you will be able to see Orange County & on a clear day you can see the Pacific Ocean & Catalina Island!

The trail should lead you to the Equestrian Center and the Beautiful Cherry Blossom trees ;)