Rocky Peak Trail

Rocky Peak Trail is a 7.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Simi Valley, California that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cave

Adored this trail very easy to navigate and lightly trafficked I felt a great sense of freedom as I tried my best to run up the challenging incline. I decided to team up the decline with the Stage Coach Road trail just across from the parking area at the base of Rocky Peak... that hurt but I it was the kind of pain I dig... definitely recommended :-)

Excellent workout. Pretty good ascent for several miles then flattens out on top. Lots of hikers and bikes. Few side trails. Great views. Will come back for sure.

canoeing

great area to just roam around and explore!

moderate ascend from the trailhead. turn around when you want and downhill back. Great views.

good for all levels. great views.

Loved it! great views! Great workout! Will def. come back ......

fun

Great view from the top

Too hot

Nice view . But don't forget your water for you and your dog . I met some people go hike without water .