Rock-It Loop Trail

Rock-It Loop Trail is a 5.8 mile loop trail located near Laguna Beach, CA and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Loved it! Took me exactly 2 hours but I jogged for the downhill part. I went the opposite way on accident and I think it was a lot more difficult the way back. I got pretty nervous since I stupidly didn't bring enough water. But it was so beautiful. Will definitely come back and bring friends! And more water!

Be ready for hills and rocks 2 hours of a great beautiful hike! I put my music on, fill my pack with water, protein bar ready and go!!!!!! U can get two totally different experiences if u do it the opposite way the next time around.

Amazing

Awesome little hike to do in the morning to get your day started. Took just under 3 hours to complete. Wasn't too difficult, but definitely got me sweating! I would recommend.

It wasn't easy finding this trail. AllTrails app directed me to the wrong place. I finally found it up the hill by Alta Laguna Park. It's actually mixed up with other trails and mountain bike roads found in Laguna.

We just followed random trails and actually got an intense workout. Especially if you take the steep bike trail going down to the 133 highway. The elevation change is drastic in just a short distance. The mountain bikers are crazy going these trails!