Rock Creek to Long Lake Trail

Rock Creek to Long Lake Trail is a 4.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bishop, CA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Really satisfied with this hike, it totally exceeded my expectations. I got to the trailhead at 9am, which was perfect because I had it to myself until the hike out. Highly recommend this to anyone, it was a pretty short hike with amazing views.

This is one of my annual hikes, I absolutely love this hike. You can make it as long or short as you like; although not huge elevation gains it is the highest improved hiking trail in California starting around 10,250' and makes the hike slightly more difficult. The drive to the starting point is an amazing place to see fall colors in early to mid October.

It's a very pretty high altitude hike. The parking lot fills up fast so get here as early as possible.

Love this trail. We visited this lake mid September. It was Zen-Sational..! Felt like we were there All alone, pure Bliss. Just a few people fishing. The scent of nature never smelled so good! Strongly recommend this trail, it was easy and very soothing.

That was a excellent hiking trail. You start off from the parking lot ( but be forewarned you need to get there early parking runs out quick ) then start the trail. At one point it does split stay to the left for the easier hike. We also brought our dogs and had no problems.

The entire trail is beautiful, not overly crowded, and Long Lake is the prize at the end of the hike. Love this hike! Great for dogs, kids and fishing.

This is a return point for the Little Lakes Trail. If you have the energy make it to Gem Lake. As if this review no snow and very well maintained trail.

A great easy day hike. We fished as well and had good lick with the flies at all of the lakes all the way to gem lakes. Good for kids and dogs!

this is one of the best trails you can hike so beautiful kid friendly not to hard ivr done this one many times all the way to treasure lakes you cant beat it perfect to take kids backpacking they will be hooked.

Absolutely love this hike! I hike it multiple times a year so beautiful!