Reef Point and Crystal Cove Trail

Reef Point and Crystal Cove Trail is a 6.2 mile out and back trail located near Laguna Beach, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from June until November.

beach

Crystal Cove Alliance http://www.crystalcovealliance.org

Great beach hiking!

Great views and easy hike. If you want a challenge go down each of the beach access trails and hike up. Bathroom access and The Beachcomber is there to quench your thirst.

Loved it. Nice work out if you add the stairs and ramps.

This is a fun easy hike along the coast for just a get outside and enjoy God's creation kind of day!!

my family and I had a blast...

took the strenuous route. a lot of hills at the beginning and then we get to "the elevator" made it up and the views were beautiful.

Was a nice, hilly scenic walk. The view from the bluffs is amazing and you can walk your pup with you. If only they allowed dogs on the beach though!

This is a really easy paved trail with great views. Really enjoyed it.

Took my 4.5 year old girls and we really enjoyed the hike.

Came here for sunset and it was really beautiful! Nice walk on the beach and not very crowded. Be sure to explore all of the rocks! there are some really neat shapes and patterns.

Not really a hike, it was a nice easy walk along the shoreline. I took my 9 year old daughter as part of a Girl Scout merit badge requirement and she loved learning about our local geology. Even I at 40 learned new information! I definitely recommend this walk if you want to learn some great information while taking a leisurely stroll along the beach.