Rattlesnake Loop Trail

Rattlesnake Loop Trail is a 7.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Laguna Beach, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

It was a very hot day, so the weather made this hike very difficult, but at the same time, Really fun! It pushed me to my limits in terms of the steep uphill challenges. This is a good hike if you want to take your time, see some beautiful views and really just be with nature for a couple hours. We discovered the little cave and that was so nice to just relax in, in the middle of our hike. Remember to bring lots of water. I'd do this trail again! I'd have to say, the BEST PART is that it's only STEPS away from the beach and you can just take your hiking shoes off, throw your flip flops on and in 2 minutes your feet are in the sand and it's such a relaxing way to end the day!

We loved this trail! Some fire roads, single track, a cave, beautiful views with the ocean breeze!! We went down to the beach to cool our feet after the hike!!

Amazing views of the ocean on this hike. Came across two small caves that were great to take a little rest in and meditate. Cut across The Moro Canyon trail on the way back and it was a really pleasant walk back down.