Quail Trail

Quail Trail is a 9.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Irvine, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Quail to Sycamore is a 6.8 mile out and back trail located near Irvine, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

I parked in the park parking lot. Walked behind the new construction for about 25 mile. The initial hill was the most difficult and steepest. I'm in no way in good shapes but made it up the hill with only minor huffing and puffing. I thought the hike was beautiful. You get great views of Irvine and could see all the way to Palos verdes. Some incredible homes back there too. All in all it took me 4 hours and 10 minutes to complete. I walked approximately 10 miles there and back. The hike is 90 percent double track with the initial part being a single track. I added 4 photos.

Youtube video, starting from the finish (Irvine Water District tower) https://youtu.be/xa1AJMMek4E

Quail Loop was an easy hike, not really much to look at but still it was good exercise !