Quail Loop Trail

Quail Loop Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Irvine, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

quail hill is a 1.80 mile trail located near Irvine, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for trail running.

Good for a short walk on my lunch break. Freeway traffic on one side of the loop but the top peak is a pretty view of Orange County. Nice when it's green after the rain. Nice you can bring the dog

It was more of an out and back than a loop but it was very pretty. 4 stars since I could take my dogs.

An easy, mostly level loop trail through a meadow. One large hill. Stroller-friendly, albeit a bit bumpy.

The trail is great for a quick walk which will increase your heart rate with the incline (well at least my heart rate increased). The Vista point is a nice quiet spot (unfortunately for the 405). It doesn't appear too busy either.

This was a great little trail to hit early morning with my 2 year old son. He had a great time and finished it by himself. The only real thing I would warn you about is parking. If the tiny lot is full you'll have to park at the shopping center but it's only another quarter mile.

kid friendly hike....super easy, mostly flat with slight hill. Look where your walking as I saw two small rattle snakes. also saw the molting skin of a rattle snake which was cool for the kids to see and touch. All in all a nice little hike when you are limited on time. also nice that it is near the Irvine spectrum.

Easy and beautiful loop. Convenient parking. Dog friendly.

Spotted a coyote and stumbled across some snake skin :)

But it's true. The nats come out at 7:00!

Easy yet beautiful hike

First hike in about 12 years and had my baby on my back and was stopped dead in our tracks with snake in middle of path. Biggest fear for me is snakes and I lost it so won't be going alone again anytime soon. However it is a easy hike but there is a uphill climb that beginners can do but might be difficult for someone that is just starting out. Go slow and know you can do it and there is always a down side :)

Easy 40 min hike. Good view of Irvine. Really accessible.

Simple hike you can do on a lunch break. Took me 30 min. Great views of Irvine.