Poop Out Trail

Poop Out Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glendora, CA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

4.3 miles 1938 feet Loop

Intense hike. Great for wildland academy preparation. Wear proper shoe attire!

I love this hike! A really good workout too!

I love this hike, is hard in some points but the view and the feeling is worth, I normally come the way back the easy way, because the view and the feeling again is priceless.

nice medium to tough hike! cool scenery of the city to the south n hills to the left n right.

Free pull-out parking on Glendora Mt road (Poopout trailhead). Additional parking on Big Dalton Canyon road .5 mile away (mystic trailhead).

I took the Poopout trail up then the Punkout trail to the top. definitely a workout on the way up... going straight up on loose gravel/rocks, had to get on my hands on parts of Punkout. On the way down, took the Punkout loop-around bypass (to the left if you are heading up) and mystic trail, suggest you do the same as I can't imagine going down punkout and poopout is very fun or very safe (or if you want an easier hike, go up those as well).

Nice view I didn't total 9 miles I went all away to that road.

Super intense, but worth it! Took Mystic trail on the way back down.

Love this hike!

it's a bad trail...
you can get to the top and just praise God for how awesome He is...

Very steep at first but it levels off.
Great if you want a hard hike and have limited time.

Bad ass!!!

Excellent hike. Take mystic down. much easier decent and just a little walk back to the trailhead. Also safer than taking poop out down. loved the hike.

Super hot since there is hardly any shade. The view is not the best because you can see the road and I could hear the motorcycles up and down during my hike. I will do it again but will start it early and during the week. My hiking poles helped me tremendously keeping my balance on the way down.

We loved this hike! But definitely make sure you have good traction, it's very steep and coming down can be a bit challenging. It's a quick hike and a great workout. Looked like the mountain biking on this trail would be a lot of fun.

very intense and a wonderful workout

My first hiking trail and definitely a great way to just jump in it. It wasn't too difficult but at some points feels like you are scaling the mountain almost straight up. I think it was about 1500 ft of a challenge then easy going all the rest of the way.
Warm up and stretch before going up the beginning of the hill. Then go all out up the mountain until it levels out. After that it's a great place to walk and relex.
Going back for sure. Next time to set the record.

Trail was tough and little to no shade. Loose dirt and rocks and to the challenge. Recommend taking shoes with good tred and high ankle support. Went up poop canyon and down mystic canyon trail. Had trouble finding the trail to start but it's right at the corner of glendora mt. Road and big dalton rd check the photos that I posted for reference.