Poop Out Trail

Poop Out Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Glendora, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I ended up taking a super long route because I went a little of trail, but it was scenic and had a lil bit of everything. The way down that I took had some running fresh water that I fell in but still a welcomed endeavor. It kicked my butt at first going up and there was one scary part that I scaled across but I'll be back!!!

Went up it today. The lower part is heavily rutted from the recent rains. It's still hikeable but a little more challenging. Great workout in prep for bigger hikes like Baldy. You get 1500 elevation gain in 1.5 miles. Went all the way up to GMR. It is around 10 mile round trip. AllTrails didn't track me on the way down very well. I hate when it does that. Great views but pay attention cause the mountain bikers fly down.

Intense hike. Great for wildland academy preparation. Wear proper shoe attire!

I love this hike! A really good workout too!

I love this hike, is hard in some points but the view and the feeling is worth, I normally come the way back the easy way, because the view and the feeling again is priceless.

nice medium to tough hike! cool scenery of the city to the south n hills to the left n right.

Free pull-out parking on Glendora Mt road (Poopout trailhead). Additional parking on Big Dalton Canyon road .5 mile away (mystic trailhead).

I took the Poopout trail up then the Punkout trail to the top. definitely a workout on the way up... going straight up on loose gravel/rocks, had to get on my hands on parts of Punkout. On the way down, took the Punkout loop-around bypass (to the left if you are heading up) and mystic trail, suggest you do the same as I can't imagine going down punkout and poopout is very fun or very safe (or if you want an easier hike, go up those as well).

Nice view I didn't total 9 miles I went all away to that road.

Super intense, but worth it! Took Mystic trail on the way back down.

Love this hike!