Peters Canyon Lake View Trail

Peters Canyon Lake View Trail is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Orange, California that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from October until June. Horses are also able to use this trail.

It's a decent trail for the locals of the are. Not worth the 45 minute drive to enjoy it. There is some shade in certain areas but make sure you bring some water on a hot day.

I like how half the trails is easy and mellow and then the other half is all hills. Depending on my mood or energy level, I can pick between the two. Definitely one of my faves.

I really loved this trail. I have tachycardia and the hills were a bit much for me so I had to slow down and watch my heart rate on them but the view was beautiful. I could see this trail being a challenge in warmer weather and it's definitely a busy trek full of friendly people.

Easy hike, and oops, I took my dog

Great workout ! That one hill that leads to the memorial bench is killer for beginners but totally worth it ! Really felt great after this hike ! There's some great views too

I was confused about where to start, then realized it is a loop, so it doesn't matter. Doh! Very nice trail, but I would label it closer to moderate because of the two kick butt hills. Beginners beware.